How We Clean Tile & Grout
- Vacuum to remove loose soil.
- Pre-treat tile and grout with an alkaline detergent to break down dirt.
- Hand scrub tile and grout to loosen ground-in soil.
- High pressure rinse to remove detergent and soil.
- Acid treat tough stains. Not applicable on all materials.
Tile and Grout Sealing
Sealant is a topcoat of protection that helps prevent staining from spills, resists soiling and makes for easier maintenance. There are a variety of sealants to accommodate whatever look you’re trying to achieve from no change to high sheen.